martes, noviembre 23, 2010



DoUble, dOuble tOil aNd trOuble,
fiRe burN And cAuldROn bubBle.


Three witches came and knocked on the front door, they seemed to be nice. They came to ask for a piece of fillet of a fenny snake. I said I was out of fenny snake, but I offered to give them some eye of newt and a piece of frog's toe. They asked me to passe later by the cavern they lived in, to drink some of their fabulous lizard's leg tea. I agreed, "at fivish" I said. We spent a magnificent afternoon, with a cake of scale of dragoon in a spoon and a tooth of wolf in a fallen moon. When I left they told me something about my following days, of becoming a Princes and becoming a Queen, I didn't really understand what they said, the thunders in the cave blinded my ears. I don't know what they meant with their words and their spells. Oh, the little weirds sisters. How nice they are.



No hay comentarios.: